Work with us!
If you are passionate about learning and driving change in the workplace through design, leadership development, learning technology, and change management we want to hear from you.
Talent and Leadership Senior Consultant
Who we are looking for:
You are genuinely passionate about all things L&D/OD and are experienced working with or consulting to senior executives of an organisation to develop people strategy. You are incredibly well connected in the executive HR or C-suite network throughout New Zealand and have proven experience working with a variety of clients to sell and or embed OD, talent and learning solutions. You will build and manage critical client relationships and partner with clients to identify and tailor strategic talent, learning, and leadership solutions.
Who we are:
Added Insight, a Capability Group Ltd Company, is a consulting company whose purpose is to connect people and change lives through insight, learning and talent development. We operate at the intersection of behavioural psychology, learning design and learning technology. We are a New Zealand head quartered company with offices in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. We grow adaptive people and agile organisations with leading-edge and impactful OD, talent and leadership and learning solutions.
Some of our key offerings include:
• Leadership and Management programmes
• Digital learning strategy
• Digital learning content
• Multiplayer virtual reality learning experiences for leadership and team development
• Talent assessments
• Axonify, a microlearning platform
• Degreed, an upskilling platform integrating skills, learning experience, and connection to opportunities
This role focuses on driving growth of talent assessment tools within Added Insight, but also sits at the intersection between Added Insight and Capability group, focusing on building strong client relationships and driving new business opportunities across both companies.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
• Strong interpersonal skills consistent with the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and assist in embedding change
• Background in OD, L&D, HR business partnering with demonstrated experience in the strategic delivery of complex change
• Strong commercial connections and the capability to develop and implement solutions aligned to business strategy
• Consultancy mindset with the ability to shift between strategy and execution
• Personable with the ability to communicate well with members of senior leadership
• Engage with multiple teams to be involved in overall strategy outcomes
• Comfortable working in ambiguity and confident in your ability to deliver
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
• Able to establish potential business change impact while understanding the change landscape across the organization
Experience / Qualifications:
• Masters degree in I/O Psychology or OD preferred
• 5 or more years’ experience in an OD focused role
• Advanced written and spoken communication skills
• 360 survey / psychometric assessment capability and experience
• Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen client relationships through interpersonal skills, personal integrity and delivery of high-quality work
• Resilience and adaptability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and priorities
• Strong team orientation, able to work closely and collaboratively with a close-knit team
• Assessment accreditations such as Hogan, Genesys, HBDI and Baron EQi are advantageous
Graduate I/O Psychological Support Consultant
Who we are:
Added Insight is a team of organisational psychologists providing expert support to our clients with a focus on individual, team, and organisational development. We deliver a variety of assessment and HR solutions, emphasising expert guidance and exceptional service delivery that improves real world business outcomes, positively impacting communities locally and internationally. Our focus on ethical practice, strong relationships, and a fun, collaborative, and positive way of working is key to the service we provide for our clients as well as our team culture.
About the role:
A unique opportunity to start a career in I/O psychology and put theory into practice. This position provides administrative support to the Director and team of consultants, as well as excellent and empathetic service to clients and candidates by phone, email, and in person. A true I/O generalist role, where you will build foundational I/O skills and capabilities in a variety of areas. Working with one of New Zealand’s most highly regarded registered Organisational Psychologists, this truly is an exciting opportunity kick start your professional I/O career.
• Co-ordinating and assisting with psychometric testing by responding to client requests, interacting with clients and candidates in a professional and friendly manner
• Administering psychometric assessments and utilising a variety of assessment platforms
• Writing psychometric reports and providing feedback to candidates and clients
• Coordinating 360 feedback survey projects and leadership programmes by working with clients and tracking projects to meet deadlines, ensuring accuracy and consistency, and proofing and editing 360 reports
• Writing, editing, proofing, and presenting written communication, reports, presentations and proposals ensuring all documentation is grammatically correct, clear and consistent.
• Analysing and presenting assessment data to create customer success reports
• Provide administration support including, organising client meetings and events, support consultants with tasks and projects where necessary
• Providing excellent and empathetic service to clients and candidates by phone, email, and in person as well as to our internal team of consultants
• Assist with technical aspects of delivery such as platform development and macros
To be successful in the role, you will have:
• Relevant tertiary education, a Masters in I/O Psychology is preferred
• 1-2 years of experience in an administrative support or client service role preferred
• A calm, empathetic, and friendly interpersonal style, being able to quickly build rapport with clients and candidates
• A high level of attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and time management skills. The ability to prioritise and re-prioritise work as required
• Initiative and enthusiasm
• The willingness and ability to provide administrative support to our busy consultants
• A strong team orientation, keeping others informed and working collaboratively with others
• Excellent computer and administration skills
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• Discretion and care in order to work with sensitive and confidential information
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
If you think you are a good fit for the role and you’d like to be a part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.